The Belmont Community Association (BCA) annual membership dues support the organization to host events throughout the year and any activities necessary to carry out the BCA mission.
Annual dues also provide you with voting rights to vote on neighborhood topics during BCA meetings.
You can pay your dues:
- using the buttons on our website below
- during a meeting or event with cash, check, or credit card
- by mail by completing the membership form and mailing your check to Belmont Community Association, P.O. Box 36588, Charlotte, NC 28236
- if paying with a check, please make the check payable to “Belmont Community Association”
Pay your dues:
- $20 per person; resident(s) must be 18 years of age or older and must live, worship, or work in the neighborhood
- Free: Residents over 62 years of age or who have a financial hardship, may be exempt from annual dues
- $30 per business; the business must be operated in the Belmont neighborhood
Dues are voluntary and paid annually. Although dues are accepted throughout the year, membership begins on January 1st and expires on December 31 each year.