The Belmont Community Development Corporation (CDC) is has opened registration for its annual Holiday Toy Drive. This annual event is a part of the organization’s Christmas Giving Program which helps children and families in our community.
How to receive gifts:
- Applications can be downloaded here or picked up at the Belmont CDC (700 Parkwood Ave, Charlotte, NC)
- Apply before November 29, 2019 (no applications will be accepted after November 29th)
- Provide additional documents:
- Proof of Parent or Guardianship
- Proof of Residence (applicants must live in Mecklenburg County)
- Proof of Income
- Call (704-379-7471) to make an appointment to drop off an application between 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm on Tuesday through Friday at the Belmont CDC (walk-ins are not accepted)
How to donate gifts:
- Donations (toys, gift cards, and cash) can be dropped off at the Belmont CDC (700 Parkwood Ave, Charlotte, NC)
About Belmont CDC
Belmont CDC is located in the Belmont community near uptown Charlotte, NC. Established in 1990, the Belmont CDC is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service. The mission of Belmont CDC is to preserve the historic integrity of the Belmont neighborhood and surrounding areas, utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods of community economic development.