The Centra Square affordable and senior housing development is nearing completion.
Affordable units are anticipated to be available January/February 2018, while senior housing – Moss Place at Centra Square – is anticipated for March/April 2018.
Centra Square staff will begin accepting “Pre-Screening Applications” on Monday, November 20th at the temporary leasing office located at 1400 Allen Street. Signage will be located on Allen Street and 17th Street directing applicants to the temporary leasing office.
Below are important notes regarding the application process:
- Download/print “Pre-Screening Applications” here or from the leasing office
- Centra Square staff will contact people on the current Interest List
- Each resident 18+ years of age must complete and submit a Pre-Screening Application, and pay the application fee of $35 for each applicant 18+ years of age
- Pre-screening will include criminal and credit checks
- Staff will begin scheduling appointments with pre-screened applicants on November 20th
- Applicants will be placed on waiting list once pre-screening applications are received by property management;
- Applicants approved during the pre-screening process will be notified via phone; Once notified, an applicant has 72 hours to submit all additional required documents
If you wish to be placed on the current interest list or know someone who does, or if you have specific questions about the application process and schedule, please contact Centra Square Property Management at: 866.902.2298
The temporary leasing office will be open to visitors at 1400 Allen St, Charlotte, NC 28205.